Sunday, April 5, 2009

Postcard 9, based on presentation by Leila

Dear Daniela,

How have you been? I am doing pretty well now. I hadn’t been feeling very great during my trip to Kenia. I am so happy to be back in the Netherlands again! I will never visit Kenia again. As you know, my boyfriend and I went to Kenia for 7 weeks and we wanted to see as much as possible. As soon as we had arrived Kenia, both our bags were stolen. They took our passports, wallets, etc. What a lovely start of this trip! I felt like going home right away, but I decided not to give up and I also know that there are pickpockets in every country.. Eventually, we saw lots of beautiful things like the wild animals, awesome nature and a whole different culture. Despite of these nice things, the whole stealing-issue was still in my mind and it actually made me scared of being there. I am pretty sure I won’t be going back to Kenia that easily. I hope your summer holiday was great, let me know, will you?

Love,

Lonneke

No comments:

Post a Comment