Monday, March 23, 2009

Postcard 7. Based on presentation by Daniela.

Dear Daniela,

I haven’t heard from you for quite a while. How have you been lately?
I am doing great, I’ve got so many things to tell you! I remember you telling me
about your trip to Israel and how you met your husband in the Kibbutz. At this moment
I am staying in a kibbutz in Israel and believe it or not: I also met a really nice guy. His name is Or Anissimov and he is a Dutch guy whose parents are originally from Israel. I met him on my first day in the kibbutz and we started hanging out. After a week or two he FINALLY tried to kiss me and we have been together ever since! Besides the love affair there is still some working and studying to do. You can probably imagine that it is quite difficult to keep focussed because I am so much in love. I will tell you all about the work and studies in my next postcard, all right? I hope you are doing great!

Love,

Lonneke

No comments:

Post a Comment